Wayward Child Is Completely Lost
A phase of my life has been and gone - I'm no longer a student. Hark, I hear disbelief from the crowd; a few cries of 'Oh no your not!'.
It seems strange that I say this now, but its true.
It seems strange that I say this now, but its true.
Full time and part time education is now a thing of the past.
I have spent much of my youth trying to cram some intellectual knowledge into this brain and now it's time for me to do something different.
WHAT? I do not know.
The cross roads are ahead and there is no signage. I'm at a loss.
What are my options?
- Bludge
- Learn a new skill? Like knitting?
- Become a computer game enthusist?
- Try to earn some extra dosh now that I've got the time?
- Breed?
- Cause grief to partner via 'I'm bored' statements?
The list is endless, yet my enthusiasm has disappeared along with the English sun (well this year, both were non existant).
I think a little longer pondering might be best....
And maybe a couple of 'I'm bored' statements.