MARKET EXPLORATION
During the bank holiday we decided to go into town and visit the Brick Lane market.
.
When we arrived we discovered that the Pearly Kings and Queens were out and about. They were collecting for a local charity as well as promoting the Pearly lifestyle.
They were also being filmed so I might be in some documentary somewhere.
There is also a beautiful mosaic but unfortunately this picture is marred by the guy who wouldn't move when I was taking the photo. I think he thought I was taking his photo. 
Further down the street we discovered some stencil art.
Brick Lane market merges into Petticoat Lane market and we happily turned into this.
I'm not sure whether it was the horrible transport disruptions, the credit crunch or the fact that the majority of people had left the city for the long weekend contributed to the lack of people at the market. I think it was a combination of all three.


We didn't mind as we could walk reasonably easily down the small isles.As you can see Petticoat Lane market is famous for its textiles namely clothes.


