FLYING TO TASMANIA
I was excited to go to Tasmania so I decided to take some photos from the plane.
It generally extremely clear and sunny so I was able to get a few good pictures.
There was one patch of clouds which looked like someone had teased out cotton wool on a blue canvas.
It generally extremely clear and sunny so I was able to get a few good pictures.There was one patch of clouds which looked like someone had teased out cotton wool on a blue canvas.
As we came to land I thought I'd take a picture of the contrast between land and sea.
The ocean is a beautiful blue and the land was mottled brown with occasional green patches.
In the middle of the island is a series of lakes.
Around these the land is quite lush.
However, there is a lot of farm land and it reminded me of a patchwork quilt.


